Friday 8 October 2010

Folksy Friday - Somewhere Over the Rainbow

It's Friday again!! Not only does this mean the weekend is upon us... but also I get a massive excuse to peruse all the lovely items on Folksy currently for sale!

This week has been long, boring and uneventful... but look outside the weather is glorious!! the SUN is out and shining beautifully making everything look lovely and colourful.  The leaves are just starting to turn... and with all these bright colours in mind I have chosen Rainbows as my theme....

I've been taking part in October Folk Fest on Folksy which is adding at least one item a day.... for every day of October.  I've managed it so far so will be doing my very best to keep up with all the other dedicated talented Folksy Sellers!

Here is a link to my items listed so far this month...  Girlybunches - Octoberfolkfest.

If you want to find more lovely Octoberfolkfest sellers... and your on twitter just search #octoberfolkfest.

Don't forget to stop by my Girlybunches Facebook Page.  I'm going to do a giveaway of one my doilies when I get to 350 likers!

OK, onto the good stuff!

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

This is stunning Rainbow of Glass made by Abundant Glass


Lovely bright papier mache bowl Rainbow star bowl was created by Amelia Green Heart

This is just so cute, Felt Rainbow Keyring beautifully crafted by Titchables

A beautiful arrangement of material to create this Lover, you fill my Hear with Rainbows made by Vintage Patch Worker

Very eye catching, I WISH Handmade Funky
Fused Glass Framed Art made by Handmade Heaven Funky Fused Glass

And finally...
This is a beautiful intense Rainbow Shawlette knitted by Mrs Bee

Thanks for stopping by.
Girlybunches

5 comments:

  1. just gorgeous selection of rainbowalia . . .
    Love this especially Handmade Heaven Funky Fused Glass, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a beautiful collection of things! Thank you for including our papier mache bowl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you liked ladies... :0)

    and Amelia..my pleasure! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I have given you a mention on my little blog
    !
    Best wishes
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete