Monday 30 August 2010

A Difference a Bead Makes!

Making something different that will catch someones eye is not always easy to do. Especially with so many clever crafters out there.

At the end of the day there really is so many different ways of doing something, with crochet for example we all use the same stiches... but its the way we put them together.

Colours I think are so very important too, they must got together, its ok to jumble them up, but the right item made in the wrong colour can really put people off.

So having decided on a colour range, which as hard as we try is not doubt going to be used already by someone else.  What we need to do is to make it a little bit differenent.

I myself like to use beads... I think they can jazz up anything.  So I thougth I would show a before and after of a pendant I have made.  Before I added beads......


And after... with beads.....



I hope you agree it does make it look that little bit extra special.

This Pendant is now availiable to purchase along with my other items on Folksy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment